The Barceló Emperatriz is a hotel that reinterprets the palace aesthetics of 19th century Madrid, and is inspired by the life of Eugenia de Montijo. The new, completely remodelled design of this central hotel matches this cosmopolitan, intellectual and visionary personality, who was the last Spanish empress.
Located in the centre of the Salamanca neighbourhood, next to Paseo de la Castellana and Calle Serrano, this hotel is perfect for business and leisure trips. It is a starting point for discovering one of the most elegant neighbourhoods in Madrid, where the most sophisticated restaurants in the city can be found alongside boutiques selling the most prestigious brands.
Services and Facilities:
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing services Restaurant
- 24-hours front desk
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Sun terrace
- Free Wifi
- Ironing service
Any change or cancellation of the hotel reservation must be sent in writing by email to Barceló Congresos email@example.com.
This hotel requires full payment of the stay before arrival.
In case of cancellation, the following cancellation fees will be applied:
- In the event of cancellation before June 1, 2017 full payment will be refunded. There will be no penalty for the reduction in the number of nights.
- In the event of cancellation between June 2, 2017 and July 3, 2017, one night will be kept as a cancellation fee. There will be no penalty for the reduction in the number of nights.
- In the event of cancellation/reductions in the number of nights from July 4, 2017, the entire booking period will be charged.